Problem of the Week
Hilton Memorial Lecture
– Associate Professor; At Binghamton since 2015
Teaching (“Please Do Not Shoot the Pianist. He Is Doing His Best.”)
- Math 448: Intro to Statistics (Syllabus, LN, More)
- Math 488A/530: Linear Algebra for Statisticians (Syllabus, LN, More)
- Math 447: Intro to Probability (Syllabus, Lecture Notes)
- Math 457: Statistical Learning (Syllabus, Project, Sample projects).
Publications and some Unpublished Stuff (Lecture Notes, Technical Reports etc.)
My Erdős number is 4: $\to$ Gerard Ben Arous $\to$ Daniel Strook $\to$ Persi Diaconis $\to$ Paul Erdős.
My Einstein number is 5: $\to$ Gerard Ben Arous $\to$ Stefano Olla $\to$ Joel Lebowitz $\to$ Peter Bergmann $\to $ Albert Einstein.
A small bit from my math genealogy.
My Facebook page (sadly, not much happens in this page).
Info for undergraduate students who want a letter from me.